Monday 3 July 2017

How To Switch From Roadrunner To Outlook?

A few weeks ago I have switched my RR com login address from Road Runner as I was getting the problem in accessing the emails. So, I discovered that it would be better to dump my account for some days. Today, I am going to discuss the reason due to which I have decided to stop using this RR login Email service.


  1. Most email services use the POP account for login feature because it doesn’t change or alter the messages from the mail server but only delete the message from the particular device. In another language, I can say that there is need to delete the message from email client program as well if you are deleting any message from your device.
  2. RR Com Login Email only send the message from the phone of your PC and laptop is not connected to the Wi-Fi connection. The major drawback of this email service is that you can send a message from your account only if you are connected to your home network else you can’t send from someone else Roadrunner Wi-Fi network.
  3. In case, I change my internet service provider, then I may lose my Time Warner Cable address.
  4. Earlier, I did not get even a single spam on my email account but now I am getting 2-3 spam messages on an average and normal messages are not being received.

Now, after working around with Microsoft outlook.com I am really enjoying the mutual understanding or I can say syncing that is being seen between the computer, mobile and the webmail. Most amazing features of Outlook are discussed here as follows.
  1. The Microsoft Outlook webmail has drag-drop feature for moving the messages from one folder to another.
  2. Outlook 2012 has sync feature that synchronizes the mail with the server directly. With this, you can easy transfer the messages from your Time Warner Email Login to the outlook.com.
  3. You need to enter the email address and password for your RR Email, rest everything will be done by itself.
  4. I setup my roadrunner email through my iPhone and it took less than 5 minutes as all the settings for my email account were pre-installed on my phone and I just entered the email address and all the messages had been loaded on my iPhone.  I deleted some messages from my TWC Email Login but those messages were still available on the server.
  5. Flag, Delete and Move options are available for easy sorting.
  6. Outlook.com keeps on clearing the inbox after regular interval of time.
  7. The unsubscribe tool in this program will keep the unnecessary messages out from inbox, which is not important from the business point of view. All the advertisements and promotional messages are included in this list. You can stop receiving such messages on www RR com login.
  8. You can save your friend email from being hacked by popping out the phishing mail if received any in your inbox. This will help in reporting the spam emails to outlook.com.
  9. If you are using any of the mail services like Hotmail, MSN or Roadrunner email, then switch to outlook.com without any hassle. Your whole data will automatically shift to the outlook.com so there is no need to worry about it. Click to upgrade your mail to outlook.com.
  10. Apart from the above-mentioned features, you can also share dozens of photos with your family or friend through outlook.com. This feature is not available in www RR Com Login Mail. You can share as many files as you want through the single mail in outlook.com.
  11. If you don’t want to share personal Time Warner Cable Email Login address with the online retailers, then you can create an additional email address within the same account. All the unwanted emails will start receiving on this mail address thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment